Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Do you remember this short lived band Izzy Stradlin formed after "leaving" Guns 'n' Roses. They released a pretty good self titled album and went on a worldwide tour. I went to see them play in a pretty small club back then and it was a good show, a lot of fun!

For those who remember and those who'd love to, here's a nice silver boot from 1992, released on Klondyke Records. I'm not sure when and where this was recorded, but what matters more is that it sounds good. I'm also not sure if this is a good audience or a soundboard recording.... Lots of unanswered questions, so let the music do the talking!

Tracklist:
01 - Unglued
02 - Bucket o´ Trouble
03 - Cuttin´ The Rug
04 - Highway 49
05 - Shuffle It All
06 - Crackin´ Up
07 - Time Gone By
08 - Ho Will It Go
09 - Gotta Wanna Go
10 - Somebody Knockin´
11 - Train Tracks
12 - Take A Look At The Guy
13 - Pressure Drop
14 - Wipe Out
15 - Been A Fix
16 - Rock´n´ Roll Pills

Audio:
MP3
192 kb/s

[Rapidshare]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I'm glad you guys like this one! You are VERY welcome! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
info: The band opened the concert with fast rock tune Came Unglued which all french fans knew from Pressure Drop EP, released two weeks before the show. Because the long play album wasn't released yet, the audience didn't know most of the songs. That's why Ju Ju Hounds played lot of covers including Highway 49 by Howlin' Wolf, The Surfaris' Wipeout, Ronnie Wood's Take a Look At The Guy or punk version of Bo Diddley's Pills and also a song called Goodnight Tonight which Guns N' Roses played in early years.

More Info @ http://www.izzyontour.com

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man, I appreciate the info!

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Thanks brraaaiiiinnnnns!!! !
arrgghhh i can't find their cd in my collection now, I used to play their album a LOT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts