Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jam: I BOUGHT A SWEET ASS BASS GUITAR FROM A CRACKHEAD A COUPLE YRS BACK . IM TRYING TO FIND OUT INFO ON IT ON THE INTERNET SINCE THE PREVIOUS "OWNER" :wtf: DIDNT KNOW A THING. iT'S A JACKSON/CHARVELE I CHECKED THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THEY ONLY HAVE THE INFO FOR THE GIUTARS MAUFACTURED IN THE US..MINE WAS MADE IN JAPAN...ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO OR IDEAS EVEN ON HOW TO FIND INFO?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
You can post a pic and we can tell you more....or you can post the S/N and a good description and someone here will look it up......Vintage Brat should be able to track it down.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
sxybasschick said:
:jam: I BOUGHT A SWEET ASS BASS GUITAR FROM A CRACKHEAD A COUPLE YRS BACK . IM TRYING TO FIND OUT INFO ON IT ON THE INTERNET SINCE THE PREVIOUS "OWNER" :wtf: DIDNT KNOW A THING. iT'S A JACKSON/CHARVELE I CHECKED THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THEY ONLY HAVE THE INFO FOR THE GIUTARS MAUFACTURED IN THE US..MINE WAS MADE IN JAPAN...ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO OR IDEAS EVEN ON HOW TO FIND INFO?
:lol:

Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but how many times does someone start a sentence with:

sxybasschick said:
I BOUGHT A SWEET ASS BASS GUITAR FROM A CRACKHEAD A COUPLE YRS BACK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts