Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this guitar for 750 Canadian at my guitar shop. I didnt have a chance to play it but i was wondering what people thought of it, what its retail value was (i couldnt find it on musiciansfriend) and if 750 is a good price. Oh and that price also includes a molded case.

this is it

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/gear.php?partno=DK2S_Dinky

also it has 2 toggle switches. one is forActive Sustainiac® On/Off Switch, and the other is for Fundamental/Harmonic/Blend Switch. What do they do?

thanks

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
I have one in Transluecent blue and I think its a great guitar the RRP over here in UK is £549 which I feel is a bargain for wot you get

the switches switch from feedback to sustained note and both whilst the other switch is on and off

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
I own a Dk2 and i have to say I love this guitar. mine is trans- blue and the jackson- licensed floyd stays in tune for me and all. no conplaints from me,, thats for sure. I ordered mine through a place out in texas called southpaw guitars and it ran me with a setup and all for around 550 dollars including shipping. I had to get mine there since i'm a lefty. Jackson guiatrs rock,, no doubt about it,, no matter wehat model. they are well built and all too. you can also check out harmony central user reviews on the nodel you are talkin about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts