Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these bad boys any good--Im thinkin it might be my next guitar. For the most part the price is nice, it just looks bad ass, and its a Randy Rhoads model!

Any thoughts

·
Registered
327 Posts
If the RR3 is a neckthru.. then yes it is bad ass guitar.. I had a neck through offset jackson v back in the day.. I did not have it too long but it was sweet.. you can fly all the way up the fret board and never get cramped out of space.

I never liked the bolton neck models.... just doesnt feel right to me.

·
Registered
303 Posts
yes i want this guitar as well....except its only got 22 frets which is a bummer....and whats kinda stupid is that the only RR jackson V that has 24 frets (that i can afford anyway) is the low end model JS30 V which i don't want.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a RR5. I love it.

I have a neck thru Soloist too, and while the neck thru does feel better. The RR3 and 5 is a good guitar for the money. And yeah, you cant beat the look!

:jam:

G

·
I usually play blues & jazz stuff, so I have a fender strat and a fender hot rod deluxe amp. So I'm probably not the best judge of higher output stuff like the RR3, but at the music store today I remembered your post so I tried one out. I really liked it, it sounded and felt great. If I was looking for a new guitar I would think the RR3 was worth the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts