Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought id post this, it's short. I hope u like it, tell me your comments.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
that was fine work. The classical clean part in the begginning was gr8. If you could tab some of this stuff in the lessons section many of us could benefit. loved it!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
eternal-you are a great player!! no doubt. But tell me this ......my first post has 34 replies, no in fairness, w/ my responses we'll say about 28. Never happened to you yet eh. hmmmmmmmmm. I electrify more than you. You have been rock bottomed!! Why so mean to me anyway? I respect you, you showed complete disrespect to my post and said it was slop when indees it was not. i will say this and admit to you-you got the rock on arps, but the rock has you in attitude. BTW-your tech was on-but maybe we are more alike cause it was robotic. no feel.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
sounds pretty cool mate ....

not meant in a harsh way but maybe turn your guitar down a bit or crank the backing .. it seems a bit unbalanced at times i can't hear the backing . .other than that .. rock on

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Stig
Rock know you're role boy.....you're ass got the people's elbow!

·
Banned
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eternal thinks turboblues really doesnt know what he's talking about. eternal thinks turboblues couldnt do any better. eternal thinks turboblues wishes he could play like eternal. Just kidding!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Rock i like what vanman said-don't be a tool and maybe ppl will respect you more. Eternal-i want some lessons from you... you are awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts