Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello People !

i've had this backing for agesss i think khaos sent it to me a long time ago .. but i just never got around to doing much with it .. so i pulled it out this morning did a 3 or 4 takes on it and decided to post it up as i haven't posted much lately .. it's kind of a fusion feel to it ... it was great fun

enjoy !

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very cool stiglar does have a fusion feel. Soaring is a good title for it. And Khaos as always provides Great BT. WTG

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas ! ..

i chose the name soaring kinda on the spot .. it just reminded me so much of when i flew to new zealand during the day ... i have no idea why ehhe

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa stig, awesome job!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Always love to hear you play Stig!! This is tastey as can be!!
Love it man!! (There was a run in there that sounded so Holdsworth!!!) You may have been posting less, but you have got to have been playing your ass off to come out with this!!
Fantastic mate!!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone ..

i've just been informed that it wasn't a khaos backing but it was something scottl had been using .. so thanks goes out to you scott ! ...

·
Guy who says Habutashi
393 Posts
Great job Stiglar. Sounds great. Keep up the great work. Thanks for posting this.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Well thats cool as hell stig ! I dunno how I missed this one but glad I found it ! Sounds likea fun backing to play with and ya did an excellent job ! Love ya lead !

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
fucking hell man . i didnt realize how killer you were . and such cool phrasing and note choice . its kinda repetitive .. but at the same time .. it isnt .. cause its so well played if you know what i mean . really good shit man some great playing here

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thankyou very very much guys .. you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear those nice words

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I always loved your approach Stig. And I have to say that this is possibly the best thing I have heard from you yet. The backing has some lovely time sigs and you followed it superbly. Brilliant!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks alot goport ! . i had alot of fun with this backing

scott your approach to this was awesome ! that's the kinda thing i was going for but didn't have the technique to do it !
.. simply fantastic playing !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts