Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank sergio for doing this with me, his tone and his style on this is incredible..your a great singer sergio but your also one hell of a guitar player.. It has been an honor for me to be a part of this..hopefully i didnt mess it up to bad and youll consider me for another one sometime:icon_thum hope ya all enjoy this

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
ah man that was awesome !

i am super impressed ! .. well done both of you i dont know where to begin !

let me compose my thoughts and get back to you heheh

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Holy Crap!!!!!:woot: This is monstrous guys!!!:bowdown: You both killed on this!!! Sergio...I thinks I heard a couple "jazbrokr" licks in there!!:cool: Don...you got something lined up for us yet? This song got me chompin' at the bit!!:jam:

Again...gr8 job guys!!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx for listenin robbie and for the kind words appreciate it bro

i'm lookin for the right one, you know i love your style and i want it to match that.. don't worry ill message ya as soon as i find one:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey Don!! That was sure quick!! I love it! You kicked so much ass on this!!
Too kind on the comments man, it was my honor to finally get one out with you.
Were gonna have to do another one for sure my friend!! Thanks to all of you who listened and gave such nice comments. Very appreciative!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:bowdown:Ah you guys put hat backtrack to great use!!!
Awesome jam!!
Hehe one is away for 1 and half day and all der sudden it is floating great tracks everywhere:icon_peac:thumbup:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
lushious and gorgeous! brilliant and perfect saturday morning listening guys. excellent!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Great job both of you. We need more of this stuff going around. Not jazz, but ... Can't put my finger on it, but great jam nonetheless! :thumb: Too frequently we forget Serg originally played guitar!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Naifuzan said:
Great jam you two. Makes me wanna go out and see some live blues bands... it's been a while.
This is what I can't put my finger on: Is it really blues, or more jazz... It's on the tip of my tongue, but tastes sooooo good! ;)

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is alls I can say !!!! Fanstastic guysssssss ! Tones went so well together ! One of the best collabs I"ve heard on here yet ! Defintely gonna keep this one forever ! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thx for listenin guys i am glad ya enjoyed it, this was a fun one to do.... and ty zeppy i am glad u liked it sergio was a knock out on this

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
El_jalepeno said:
This is what I can't put my finger on: Is it really blues, or more jazz... It's on the tip of my tongue, but tastes sooooo good! ;)
I'd definately call it blues. But then again, I like to call all kinds of tunes blues. To me it can be very wide and border on jazz, rock and other music styles as well.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
THis was a Fantastic job guys!!:D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was just awesoem, killa job guys!!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.