Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

A great way to start off 2005 i must say .. these are my favourite months of the contest because it really lets people stretch out and post a wide range of styles !

some fantastic entries .. make sure you check out as many entries as you can and vote vote vote !

This is my 3000 post also . (just thought i'd point that out :notme: )

Good luck everyone !

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
voting for yourself eh! Jon ? ... lol how cool do you look buddy hahahaha :lol: . mine went to goport cause hes the man :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
dannyboy said:
voting for yourself eh! Jon ? ... lol how cool do you look buddy hahahaha :lol: . mine went to goport cause hes the man :)
lmao hellz ya lmao I can care less about winning or losing lol there is no cash prize :lol:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
All you guys did a fantastic job this month!!!....I enjoyed all tunes....Goodluck to you guys!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
479 Posts
damn it was hard to chose just one, alot of great entries.....had to go with porty this time around.....

but I gotta add, vanman and wiz, that was pretty damn good as well great work on the vocals and some damn fine work on the fretboard

and yak......that ripped bro,freakin awsome

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I have just seen I got 6 votes. I am floored! totally. I cannot thank you all enough!! the thing is I really don't know who to vote for - it always seemed pretty straight forward to me before but this month is so difficult I can't choose - I am going back for review :D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
d'oh!!! - stupid post removed

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
metaljonus said:
VOTE FOR ME! :nunu:
dude , you don't need to do that, your post is strong enough man. Besides i did that b-4 too and it doesn't work.:lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.