Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jan Entry - The Fusion Experiment.

Hey guys, just joined your site, and i will be posting my intro right after i get through posting my entry. I think this monthly contest thing is a great idea. Alot of good players here to, which is nice to see.

I'm primarily a metal head, but this is a fusion thing i did.

cya,

Jeff

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
nice shredding ! .. devastating technique right there !

well done mate :thumb:

good luck in the contest and welcome to the board look forward to hearing more !

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
welcome to our online community!
nice tone u got there!
great production and nice sweeping!
good job!

·
Registered
125 Posts
HHHHHAAAAAAAA shred it dude damm!!!. Experment this :notme: . You know that shreds. Very clean, damm!

Is this Jerry? Jerry this is dave From Armada then Labyrinth if that is you!

Let me know, if this is not jerry you are the most fluid at sweepin arppegios I have heard in a long %$% time. Great performance!!

Peace :mix:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man!! :) Glad you like my playing, compliments are always nice. My fav part is probably the run i do at about 33 seconds in.

this is not Jerry though ha. Names Jeff.

PS: Check out my kissing the shadow solo cover by children of bodom in the mp3 cover section.

I can't wait to start participating in jams...that'll rock.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great uplifting tune!!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Very impressive :thumb:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks man...finally i can take that file down haha..contest is over. You'll be able to check alot more stuff out on my website in my signature...i just got it running today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.