·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great sound

Damn, Luay what incredible feel and emotion. Opening of song I broke out my best Dickerson(Iron Maiden) voice. Rockin to this song right now :mix: Sounds like A phrigian harmonic minor with a flatted 2nd added here and there. Very tastey. Loved it.

Peace

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rythameen said:
Incredible job, nice feel to the whole tune. How about some details on the equipment you used and how you recorded it? :jam:
Thanks Rythameen, frankly the equipment is simple, i home-recorded my leads via a mic infront of my amp...
i use a 24 fretted guitar with floydrose..of which without both i couldn't pull this song... :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
armada1 said:
Damn, Luay what incredible feel and emotion. Opening of song I broke out my best Dickerson(Iron Maiden) voice. Rockin to this song right now :mix: Sounds like A phrigian harmonic minor with a flatted 2nd added here and there. Very tastey. Loved it.

Peace
armadaaaaa, how ya doin' ?

Thanks man for the nice words there, ya i know what you mean about putting some screaming B.Dickenson over there!! (which fits the triplets guitar rhythm of Maiden!!!)

glad you enjoyed man..

Cheeeerzz

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very impressive mate. Loved the bit at 3:03 :thumb:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Goport said:
very impressive mate. Loved the bit at 3:03 :thumb:
appreciate it Goport, thanks dude..

yeah the bit at 3:03 is the clean major sweep followed by -the only- pause of which i screamed an Artificial Harmonic with divebomb... :yay: :yay:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wahwah said:
I can't get it to play luay? Says exceeded Bandwidth? :scratch:
yeah,the site was down for few hours, it's all back n running now...
so check it and enjoy! :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mickey_g107 said:
how do you shred so fucking smooth? this is great mate, keep it up!
lol...look who's talking!

thanks Mickey bro, yeah, it's not the pick, not the strings, not the axe, it's all in Confidence..(yeh right!!) :D

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts