Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second attempt to post this tune we recorded this evening while jamming with my son. The previous post was no good as no-one but me seemed to be able to hear the mp3 file. It was recorded using an iPod with recording attachment. It's mono and it sounds cheap, but I hope you will get the picture.

We usually hammer out some heavy stuff like Sabbath, this time we wanted to record something smooth so mom could enjoy...

Attachments

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Really nice. I have been trying to get my son to do something like that with me, but everytime we try to do something, all he wants to do is shred. :shock: And when I'm trying to play Autumn Leaves or something, it's a little too much............ahh to be young again.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This is really cool!!!:woot: Must make you very happy to be able to jam with your son....he's getting very good!!! And what a gr8 present for mom!!!:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
it's just brings back so many memories...thanks for sharing this...reminds me of when I was a youngin starting out. Great to hear you jam with you son. Would love to do that one day with my dad. Seriously. Nice groove guys.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naifuzan said:
Nice stuff. Was it you guys who did the ocean a while back?
Anyway, it sounds great! I used to play with my dad too, but on two guitars. A great little family hobby :D
Thank you. Yes, we did The Ocean too. In fact, we always play it because he's learning the exact drum parts, as his teacher is transcribing the whole thing for him...

I'll post some more soon. We did a jam with Iommi-style riffs that we like a lot. Stay tuned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts