Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals ...

dug this one up from a little while ago before my recording software decided to die on me

anyway it's an exercise i was given .. it changes key every 4 bars or so and cycles around each key .. i found it quite difficult to pull off .. specially sincei kept running out of damn licks ! ... i hope i don't repeat myself toooooo much ! ..

i think i know the notes to play and what not to play .. the difficult part is getting it to flow when the damn key keeps changing !

EDIT : oh yeah it's in the form of a nice relaxing bossa nova too so if you can tune out my weird playing you can have a nice relaxing sunday afternoon nap to this lol!:)

anyway enjoy !

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I am always impressed with this sort of playing. Very relaxing and well executed. Cool stuff.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou goport i appreciate it

i was a bit nervous about posting this one ... and you got back nice and quick .. so i'm glad i posted it up now so thankyou !

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Very smoooth and relaxing Stig
went well with the beautiful morning and my cup of java!!!...Very nice job!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
This is one of the most satisfying ways of playing guitar: to feel the chords change under the soloing. Sound like you have plenty of cool phrasings to work with!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
whooooooooooooooooo!! that was stylin and proflilin

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the comments guys ...

and yes axeshredder it's VERY satisfying ! it's a good feeling .. once i get the comp sorted out, more to come !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great Stig, very smooth, awesome job!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I definetly like this!! Loved those phrases especially the end one!! Great job on the changes and fantastic tone!! I can hear the S.L. influence!! (that Lerner dude...lol...)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts