Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Publication Book cover History Advertising

Master Tapers Concert Series - Volume (60)

Band name: Jethro Tull
Date: July 9, 1988
Venue: Volkspark Dutzendteich
Tour name: Crest Of A Knave

Media: 1 CDs
Recording type: Audience
Taper: Tommy/Damien Guasp
Recording Equipment: Unconfirmed?
Lineage: 1st Generation Analog (Maxell XL-II90)>TC-WE475>PC>AUDACITY>WAV (16bit)>TLH>FLAC (8)
Transfer/Mastering: December 2013
Audio format: FLAC
Total running time: 74:48
Audio quality: 4/4-
Artwork: Yes

Track listing:
Intro
Cross-Eyed Mary
Nothing Is Easy
Thick As A Brick
Steel Monkey
Farm On The Freeway
Fat Man
Pussy Willow/Pibroch (Instrumental)
My God (inc. Flute Solo & Bouree')
Too Old To Rock 'N' Roll...Too Young To Die
Aqualung
Locomotive Breath (inc. Seal Driver (Inst)/Black Sunday (Inst)/Thick As A Brick (Reprise))

Band:
Ian Anderson - Vocals, Guitar, Flute
Martin Barre - Guitars
Dave Pegg - Bass Guitar
Doane Perry - Drums
Martin Allcock - Keyboards

Show comments:
Out In The Green 1988 Line Up: Jethro Tull, Foreigner, Starship, Ten Years After and more.

Another set of shows i'm sharing from one of my oldest trading buddies, Tommy Guasp (some of you may know him as Damien).
Unfortuantely i lost contact with him somewhere around 2000/2001 and have been trying to re-connect ever since. If anyone out there has any idea where or how to contact him please PM me and let me know or let him know i'm trying to track him down. Some of my other taping friends have had contact as recent as a couple of years ago but they also lost contact and haven't been able to find him. So if anyone out there can help that would be very much appreciated.

As for his recordings, they are also some of the best. He was very much into the melodic rock stuff like Bon Jovi, Journey, Foreigner stuff like that but he also taped just about everything that came through Paris. He did a lot of traveling to shows as well throughout Europe so i've got a lot of his shows to share from all over the place.

Enjoy!
Brian.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Thank you so very much for this superb share, for this rare amazing concert!. Very truly appreciated. Molte grazie. Luca. 10 ottobre 2021

1 - 6 of 6 Posts