4. HEAR MY TRAIN A COMIN
5. PURPLE HAZE
6. OUTRO

http://uploading.com/files/6md3bdd2/Jimi+Hendrix+-+Miami+Pop+Festival+1968.rar/

Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Man, if you're a free user, this uploding service is the WORST. The first dozen downloads are fine. But then their system must get the idea that you're a regular customer (hence perhaps willing to PAY). So that's when you start to get the KRAP treatment. 4 hours to download one link in a post. 4 hours wait in-between. Filepost is another one. Same thing. Like that's going to make me 'sign up'! All it does it make me hate them. Tyranny NEVER works to its intended degree. Never. The Bad guy is all it makes you out to be.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Man, if you're a free user, this uploding service is the WORST. The first dozen downloads are fine. But then their system must get the idea that you're a regular customer (hence perhaps willing to PAY). So that's when you start to get the KRAP treatment. 4 hours to download one link in a post. 4 hours wait in-between. Filepost is another one. Same thing. Like that's going to make me 'sign up'! All it does it make me hate them. Tyranny NEVER works to its intended degree. Never. The Bad guy is all it makes you out to be.
Beggars can't be choosers... just have patience... or pay them... It's not a fucking service, it's a business, you want to be treated as a preferred and welcome client... then u need to show the green ones first brother...

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
"Beggars can't be choosers...

LOL....! I'm not a beggar, since I already picked it up on another sight. And that's WITHOUT having to give up being choosey!

"just have patience..."

Patients...??? You got all day and all night? Because that's what we're talking about here. Not this post in particular, because it only has one link. But then again.... I wasn't referring to this post in particular!

"or pay them..."

No...!!!! That's what they're putting people thru the ringer for, so it's a big no-can-do. It's a matter of principle. I wouldn't cave in to a company like this if they had the last conversation that John and Yoko had in their limousine as they returned from his December 8th recording session! It just so happens to be a FACT that this company stinks. Just pointing it out.. that's all. So sorry if the truth offends you.. : (

"It's not a fucking service, it's a business,"

No, it's not. These people are offering a free user SERVICE. But that doesn't give them the right to torture people in an effort to extort payment for said services. Nor does that brazen fact force people to take their side in the matter. Unless they secretly look down on the people (like me) who are at the butt-end of their tyranny.

"you want to be treated as a preferred and welcome client... then u need to show the green ones first brother.."

NO....!! I WILL NOT. However, I'm not asking for what others get who paid for it. I only expect to be treated like a human being. After all, they're the ones who offered me a SERVICE. And if I don't get that treatment, then I also have the right to let others know about is (since that's all that I can do under the law : ). And if that irks people like you, then.... LOL...!!... it comes as a charming bonus! Just consider it MY 'service'. Don't like it....? Don't respond! You have that choice.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
"Beggars can't be choosers...

LOL....! I'm not a beggar, since I already picked it up on another sight. And that's WITHOUT having to give up being choosey!

"just have patience..."

Patients...??? You got all day and all night? Because that's what we're talking about here. Not this post in particular, because it only has one link. But then again.... I wasn't referring to this post in particular!

"or pay them..."

No...!!!! That's what they're putting people thru the ringer for, so it's a big no-can-do. It's a matter of principle. I wouldn't cave in to a company like this if they had the last conversation that John and Yoko had in their limousine as they returned from his December 8th recording session! It just so happens to be a FACT that this company stinks. Just pointing it out.. that's all. So sorry if the truth offends you.. : (

"It's not a fucking service, it's a business,"

No, it's not. These people are offering a free user SERVICE. But that doesn't give them the right to torture people in an effort to extort payment for said services. Nor does that brazen fact force people to take their side in the matter. Unless they secretly look down on the people (like me) who are at the butt-end of their tyranny.

"you want to be treated as a preferred and welcome client... then u need to show the green ones first brother.."

NO....!! I WILL NOT. However, I'm not asking for what others get who paid for it. I only expect to be treated like a human being. After all, they're the ones who offered me a SERVICE. And if I don't get that treatment, then I also have the right to let others know about is (since that's all that I can do under the law : ). And if that irks people like you, then.... LOL...!!... it comes as a charming bonus! Just consider it MY 'service'. Don't like it....? Don't respond! You have that choice.
ANOTHER MORON WITH A GIMME GIMME GIMME MENTALITY... AND A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO MATCH...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.