Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna give it a try in covering this classic awesome song? Is not that hard but is really fun to play. Im on a Hendrix mood lately:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prostreeter said:
Verga, If you want to battle, I have Hey Joe done, I just did a noodle fest over the bt, if ya wanna go against it. It's nothing spectacular, but no one seems to want to battle it. It's nothing near the original.... George
An improvised "Hey Joe" against my cover of "All along the watchtower"? My cover is COMPLETLY like the original.... so that means NO SHREAD on any second of the song. I cant record an improvised solo right now because all my gear is locked in several places due to the Emily hurricane....I wouldnt mind to battle you under this terms but lets specificate the conditions of this battle on the 1st post on the topic if you dont mind. Write me back Prostreeter.:icon_thum

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah, it would be kind of a useless battle. I don't really do covers, mainly because I try not to immitate any one player, or get myself tagged as an Yngwie or George Lynch Clone, etc. I am pretty much self taught. I'd like to do a battle some time though. My Hey Joe is just the BT and I laid down an extra rythm track and a one shot wah wah blazefest!!! Nothing technical, just a lot of fun. I'm just ganna post it at Soundclick. Thanks, and keep me in mind for one of these battles. George :scif890:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts