Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a V-amp on B2 setting( amps on modern hi-gain)and a Ibanez JS-1000 with high pass filter set at around 7.I had a few quick runs on this as a whole and selected the better sounding one...
Got a long.long way to get the mixes done at home right.......

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 tone, actually you were one of the ones on this site that inspired me to get a v-amp. gr8 gain but very clear. good chops on the song. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

G

·
I think he's inspired another one !....me, I'm getting one for Christmas and I can then get rid of Amplitube and my awful Zoom 707II once and for all.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin awesome, Khaos just a killa job dude!!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Justin G said:
I think he's inspired another one !....me, I'm getting one for Christmas and I can then get rid of Amplitube and my awful Zoom 707II once and for all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you don't throw away your Amplitube bro...It would be handy to shape up the tone of your guitar track if you find it unsuitable anywhere in your songs......you could split the track and apply Amplitude at certain parts of your songs.....and by the way ......I am new to V-Amp myself ...guess the guys here got me to buy that coool gadget..namely Ashilan and EJ....

G

·
I will keep my Amplitube as I use it for my keyboard leads but I've gone off the sound of it on my guitar....I just laid eyes on the Guitarport II and I think I'll get that instead...decision decisions....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts