Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not going to go into the details of the "on-stage tour and meet and greet till i get the pictures..it takes up to 2 weeks but i should have some cool pics.
Again i got pretty lucky to literally have the best seat in the house...sure makes up for the years of nosebleading seats!
As expected, Joe was simply flawless, full of energy and smiling quite often because he was having a ball. Found out later his Mom was there so im sure he did his very best...lol.
Joe Played over 3 hours w/ a 15 min break. Songs ranging from every album and ones he never did live before. It went by too quick...i could have stayed there another hour or 2. These pics should give ya a good idea. Peace!

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just got to this thread. Great shots I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I've never seen him but I would love to. He is one of my all time fav players.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Omg what awesome pics axe !!!!! Glad u shared those with us !!!! Hope theres more
. Joes my fav. guitarist also . I agree with everything Axe said ! Would love to see joe live ! If ya read this joe .... come to louisville kentucky please !!!! hahaha ! Thanks axe so much for the cool pics !

·
Registered
20 Posts
whats it like front row Axe? and how was that meet and greet?? I gotta do that before i die!!! Plus i want some of my stuff signed..

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
meet and greet was way too fast ..about a minute and 1/2..Joe was very cool and seemed interested in guitars 101...i was the only one there with a js series and he took a sec or 2 to align for a nice signature..and he also made the camera guy take another pic so you could see the signature clearly...that was cool...now ill be getting 2 pics....i have alot more pics that i will post once my on stage and meet and greet pics come in....pics of his whole pedal setup and me jamming in front of Joes Amps..lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts