·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JOHN FOGERTY
Bluesfest, London 2018
O2 Arena, Greenwich, London, UK
25 October 2018

(Ooops spelt his name wrong in my last post)

One of the rare occasions John Fogerty visits the UK, he performed an outstanding show at the O2. Going onstage after Steve Miller, to close the first night of the Bluesfest. He went on at 9.27pm and hardly stopped, playing right up to the curfew time of 11.00pm. John had bags of energy and did not show his 73 years of age at all. Jumping, running, dancing around the stage, he was on top form.

For me it was magical especially when he made reference to Woodstock. I am on a quest to see all I can of the performers who played at the original Woodstock festival. This year I was lucky enough to see Miller Anderson (of Keef Hartley Band), Joan Baez, Santana and now John Fogerty for the first time making my total 16 now.

This recording was taken from the back of the arena and, sadly, has a lot of echo in it, due to the distance. It's also a bit distorted in the top range when there's loud parts.

enjoy.

01 Intro
02 Travelin' Band
03 Green River
04 Hey Tonight
05 Up Around the Bend
06 Who'll Stop the Rain
07 Lookin' Out My Back Door
08 Rock and Roll Girls
09 Good Golly Miss Molly (Little Richard cover) (duet with Tyler Fogerty)
10 Psycho (The Sonics cover) (duet with Tyler Fogerty)
11 Long as I Can See the Light
12 Mystic Highway
13 Born on the Bayou
14 My Toot Toot (Rockin' Sidney cover)
15 Jambalaya (On the Bayou) (Hank Williams cover)
16 New Orleans (Gary “U.S.” Bonds cover)
17 Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
18 Rockin' All Over the World
19 Down on the Corner
20 The Old Man Down the Road
21 Keep On Chooglin'
22 Fortunate Son
23 Bad Moon Rising
24 Proud Mary

https://mega.nz/#!EmQEnQbL!qtOBc0RBl...rIBoU8-MH5q7D8

·
Registered
715 Posts
I really want to download this, but Mega keeps telling me "the decoding key is not valid"
Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the upload...
Please help me out

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks a lot. I know MEGA has a mind of it's own. For example this link is running fine, but still doesn't use the desktop app, even though it's upto date and logged in.
Never mind. For all it's faults, with MEGA, at least you can actually get stuff!
Great looking post, thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts