Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Mayer -
Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO;
April 14, 2017

01. Intro
02. Helpless
03. Moving On and Getting Over
04. Love on the Weekend
05. Who Says
06. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
07. Acoustic Intro
08. Daughters
09. Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967
10. Free Fallin'
11. Trio Intro
12. Vultures
13. Who Did You Think I Was
14. Crossroads
15. Full Band Reprise Intro/Banter
16. Queen of California
17. Rosie
18. Stop This Train
19. Still Feel Like Your Man
20. Banter/Band Intros
21. Why Georgia
22. break
23. E: The Heart of Life
24. Gravity
25. E2: You're Gonna Live Forever in Me
26. Outro

Source: AT-853s/Hypers > STC-9200(+15db) > DR-2D(Line) > WAV(24bit/48khz) > Audacity(amplified, dithered/resampled) > WAV(16bit/44.1khz) > CD Wave Editor(tracked) > FLAC8(TLH) > Foobar2000(tagged)

Notes: AT-853s pointed up and directly at stacks and spread ~1'. DR-2D line in set to 98.

Taper: Jason Graham(jagraham84ATgmailDOTcom)

Thanks to John Mayer and the Sprint Center for allowing this recording. I would also like to commend Mayer's fans on a kind act a few years ago. My last Mayer show was at Sandstone Amphitheater in Bonner Springs, KS in 2013. My mom died 4 days after the show and our last conversation was regarding Mayer acknowledging my FOB taping stand. After a couple weeks I got around to posting the recording and received many nice messages from Mayer fans that had noticed my story. This note is a thank you for that. It really meant a lot to me at the time, and I had too much going on to get back to any of you. I hope you all get some enjoyment out of these recordings.

https://tinyurl.com/y5z8msxv

:wavey:

·
Registered
25,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Second Source

John Mayer
April 14, 2017 - Friday
Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO

01. Intro
02. Helpless
03. Moving On and Getting Over
04. Love on the Weekend
05. Who Says
06. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
07. Acoustic Intro
08. Daughters
09. Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967
10. Free Fallin'
11. Trio Intro
12. Vultures
13. Who Did You Think I Was
14. Crossroads
15. Full Band Reprise Intro/Banter
16. Queen of California
17. Rosie
18. Stop This Train
19. Still Feel Like Your Man
20. Banter/Band Intros
21. Why Georgia
22. break
23. E: The Heart of Life
24. Gravity
25. E2: You're Gonna Live Forever in Me
26. Outro

Source: Nakamichi CM-300s/CP-1s > XLRs > DR-70D(Mic) > WAV(24bit/48khz) > Audacity(amplified, dithered/resampled) > WAV(16bit/44.1khz) > CD Wave Editor(tracked) > FLAC8(TLH) > Foobar2000(tagged)

Notes: CM-300s pointed outside of stacks, powered with 12V each, and connected to inputs 3-4 on recorder via GAKables custom XLRs. DR-70D gain set to low.

Taper: Jason Graham(jagraham84ATgmailDOTcom)

Thanks to John Mayer and the Sprint Center for allowing this recording. I would also like to commend Mayer's fans on a kind act a few years ago. My last Mayer show was at Sandstone Amphitheater in Bonner Springs, KS in 2013. My mom died 4 days after the show and our last conversation was regarding Mayer acknowledging my FOB taping stand. After a couple weeks I got around to posting the recording and received many nice messages from Mayer fans that had noticed my story. This note is a thank you for that. It really meant a lot to me at the time, and I had too much going on to get back to any of you. I hope you all get some enjoyment out of these recordings.

https://tinyurl.com/y365c6vh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts