Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my first post and i'm glad i can get this to you all. The previous version "Blue Sky Party" pails in comparision to this. I released this show years ago and i'm shocked it hasn't made its way to these parts yet :)

Much improved audio and overall sound. I created artwork for it as well, i'm working on that, i had to contact the website i put it up on to try to get it back. I used to remaster tons of Journey bootlegs and i used to have over 300 journey boots (before 2004) but i only have a couple gems left from the Perry era. More to come.... i plan on sending out...Day on the green 82 (5 songs, not three) better versions of 3-2-83,7-21-83,7.31-83,10-9-86 and 10-15-86. all the ones i downloaded from here are not as good as what i have, so i will get those out soon.

All coming soon....but until enjoy and hope you like this.

http://www.vinylroxx.com/Journey- Skylyte Valley 9-05-81.rar

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my first post and i'm glad i can get this to you all. The previous version "Blue Sky Party" pails in comparision to this. I released this show years ago and i'm shocked it hasn't made its way to these parts yet :)

Much improved audio and overall sound. I created artwork for it as well, i'm working on that, i had to contact the website i put it up on to try to get it back. I used to remaster tons of Journey bootlegs and i used to have over 300 journey boots (before 2004) but i only have a couple gems left from the Perry era. More to come.... i plan on sending out...Day on the green 82 (5 songs, not three) better versions of 3-2-83,7-21-83,7.31-83,10-9-86 and 10-15-86. all the ones i downloaded from here are not as good as what i have, so i will get those out soon.

Here is my review of it, with thumbnails of the artwork i created, im in the process of getting it back.

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/rubiconreproductions/skylytevalley.html

Btw, real date is 9-5-81, not 9-6-81 as some posts are showing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

ok i stand corrected there is a version of my show on here, just with different cd breaks, but all songs are edited as i did it, so i'm assuming this is my show i produced just broke up a little differently. glad to see its out cause the blue Sky party version is weak

·
Registered
13 Posts
About the 10-9-1986 show, do you have the complete show and do you have the version without all of the Japanese commentaries ruining the songs? The versions available here are either incomplete or has the commentary. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About the 10-9-1986 show, do you have the complete show and do you have the version without all of the Japanese commentaries ruining the songs? The versions available here are either incomplete or has the commentary. Thanks for posting!
incomplete still....but with better sound quality than all the ones ive downloaded. alot of my stuff is low low generation, as i got them from original or almost original sources. i havent messed with these in a long time so i'm going to have to do some comparing before i take the time to encode all this stuff.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for sharing this, I have the Blue Sky Party, and one just called Alpine Valley. Alpine Valley sounded a little better in quality than Blue Sky did. Really looking forward to this one. Thanks again. Keith

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
I think Asso posted this version on board eleswhere?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts