Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ibanez JS2000 For Sale

January 8th 2005, I bought this guitar and it just is not me. I want a JS1200 instead since the new chromeboys are out of financial reach and to get it, I gotta sell this one. THis is the fixed trem JS's with the Paf Pro and Fred pickups. The guitar plays good, I'm just not used to the fixed trem. It is in MINT condition.I have played it maybe an hour or so. It comes with the Prestige hardshell tolex case (not the plastic one). They are no longer making this model.

I'm asking $1075.00 for it with case plus shipping (probably $20-$30) but am willing to work on price a bit if necessary.

I figured I'd put it on here first before Ebay. Email me at

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ebayed

I put this on Ebay today. Have to get rid of this week due to a bunch of neat stuff that happened today!!!

JS2000 Ebay

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
If you bought it at GC...you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. That trem looks different than anything I have ever seen.

Good luck on E-bay...I'm sure someone will buy it.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
If you bought it at GC...you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. That trem looks different than anything I have ever seen.

Good luck on E-bay...I'm sure someone will buy it.
thats no trem...its a fixed bridge

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This sucks

The guy that won the auction is trying to screw me out of $50 by not paying the QUOTED shipping price.

Arghhhh. I'll keep the darn thing before I let someone steal it from me.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold

Well, the guy came through and made the correct payment so it is sold. For some reason I'm not sad. I played one in GC that felt the same way.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Burnt on JS's

Axe,

now I'm a bit leary on the JS's This one kind of burnt me and it will be a awhile before I can talk the wife into another JS.

I have not played a properly setup JS so I dont know how they feel. Sadly, all other guitars from this point are going to be compared to my $300 540R. I have not played a more comfortable guitar than that.

The other thought I had was that my next guitar will be something different, maybe a Music Man or even a Heritage Semi Hollow body. I dont know.

Right now I am content, I have a 540R and a MIM strat which about covers me on the tones I want. My next big purchase will be an amp. The 30W Behringer I have now is limited in tones. I am going to look at the Cyber Twin, the JSX Head or combo, the Crate VFX5212 or the Hot Rod Deluxe.

We'll see!!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Satchmo72 said:
Axe,

now I'm a bit leary on the JS's This one kind of burnt me and it will be a awhile before I can talk the wife into another JS.

I have not played a properly setup JS so I dont know how they feel. Sadly, all other guitars from this point are going to be compared to my $300 540R. I have not played a more comfortable guitar than that.

The other thought I had was that my next guitar will be something different, maybe a Music Man or even a Heritage Semi Hollow body. I dont know.

Right now I am content, I have a 540R and a MIM strat which about covers me on the tones I want. My next big purchase will be an amp. The 30W Behringer I have now is limited in tones. I am going to look at the Cyber Twin, the JSX Head or combo, the Crate VFX5212 or the Hot Rod Deluxe.

We'll see!!!
i see what ya mean Satchmo...well i can reccommend the jsx..that 4 sure...it won amp of the year at NAMM..and amp of the year over here too.....good luck bro:icon_thum...just dont look at my Avatar...lol

·
PantallicA
488 Posts
just about ho nice a js is. my guitar teachers mate had a js1200 done p and it was like butter on your fingers. playing a solo was like a dream and so easy. the tone and sustain it gave was mind blowing. js guitars are definatly a good bye if you get the right one.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hmmmm $1600 - $960 = $640 and if ya dont get the foot controller, take another $300 off and that leaves $340. (You can always pick that up later...)

DO I SEE A CYBER TWIN SE IN YOUR FUTURE??????

Sounds like all you need is around $340 and it could be yours!

Rj

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope

Nope, I had gotten 0% interest on financing so I want to just pay that off and call it even.

I have a decent credit limit at Sam Ash so when the time comes........

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts