Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
JSS
Jeff Scott Soto..... (or insert multiple different possibilites... Journey Survives Steves.... Just Sipping Schnops.... Just Shook Shit... Jesters Sure Suck.... my god the possibilites are endless....)

He's Journey's front man during their current USA tour while Steve Augeri recovers from a serious throat infection who is the current lead singer. Was part of Neal Schons Soul SirkUS (PlanetUS) after Sammy Hagar decided to get back with the brothers Van Halen for their short lived reunion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forget how unknown he really is!

Jeff Scott Soto singer of Journey at the minute, Soul Sirkus, Eyes, Malmsteen (some of the cds), Talisman, Humanimal, Human Clay, Boogie Knights,Axel Rudi Pell, Did some of the Rockstar, Queen of the damned soundtracks, does alot of the Queen fan club conventions........

Nic
x

I've probably missed out loads

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I think the only ones you missed were Takaka and Kuni.You're right though,he is virtually unknown here in the States. His most high profile gigs here were Soul Sirkus(who I saw) and Yngwie(who I also saw him with back in 85 at The Day on the Green in Oakland).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts