Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recorded a cover of Hell Bent For Leather. Nothing fancy, no vocals or anything.
Now I'd like someone to record a Priest cover of their own (please, not breaking the law ;)) and battle me with it!
It doesnt have to be hell bent for leather, but that's what I've done if you want a same song battle.

So, do we have any takers?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think I have your electric eye, but I listen to your version of hell bent vith vanman on vocals regularly. That one kicks ass!
I'd love to hear your riding on the wind!
We can do a hellbent battle. I think I'm gonna try to learn riding on the wind as well, and then we can battle that one some time in the future perhaps :thumb:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Naifuzan said:
We can do a hellbent battle. I think I'm gonna try to learn riding on the wind as well, and then we can battle that one some time in the future perhaps :thumb:
Glad you like my Hellbent...I'd love to hear yours. How do we do this battle thing? This would be my first. Where do I post the cover?

I'd also like to do battle with Riding on the wind:rock:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those sounds great!
Priest isnt really the kind of music I'm used to playing, but I love listening to them, so I'm trying to get some of their songs down.
It's good to know that there are now at least 2 guys on here who can kick my ass in a priest battle :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts