Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My version of this tune. :jam:.... I kicked up the rhythm a notch and did my own stuff towards the rhythm. Added a solo ,, dive bombs,, and an end solo secton to finish it out. I rushed this,, so it was a quick recording. Just was noodlin' tonight with this backing after my Martial Arts Class.. Got to pass time away somehow lol. Enjoy all! :D
Breakin The Law Hopped Up Version.mp3 (3.76 MB)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Naifuzan said:
I've always thought that breaking the law sounds very different from most other Judas Priest songs. Now it doesnt sound so different any more :laugh:

Nice work!
I agree, when you do it it actually sounds like Judas Priest. Keep up the good work.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Hellz yea Scott!!..This was killa hun!!!:icon_evil :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This sounds to me like what would have happened if Randy Rhoads played guitar for JP, just freakin' awesome!! Nothing against Glenn and KK, they were a great, great tandem back in the day, but I think you really took this to a new level.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Scott, aweosme job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Scott Parnell said:
My version of this tune. :jam:.... I kicked up the rhythm a notch and did my own stuff towards the rhythm. Added a solo ,, dive bombs,, and an end solo secton to finish it out. I rushed this,, so it was a quick recording. Just was noodlin' tonight with this backing after my Martial Arts Class.. Got to pass time away somehow lol. Enjoy all! :D
Breakin The Law Hopped Up Version.mp3 (3.76 MB)
Hey thats some cool shit Scott! Nice job! Reminds me of when I was in High School - awesome job. Love the dive bombs at the breaks :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
that rocked bro.....great job with this tune :rock: :jam: :rock:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hmmm, can't seem to open the file :scratch: Doesn't look like anyone else has encountered this problem. Bummer, cause this is a great tune. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts