Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Johnny did me the honor of adding his vox to the classic Priest tune, You Got Another Thing Coming. I tell you what, Johnny's vocals give me frickin' chills! I did the guitars. Thanks again Johnny for putting the "metal" in this tune. Hope you head bangers dig it. :rock:

Attachments

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
:shock: Wow dudes, A+ professional quality performances and production. Really nice layering. I don't use these very often, but....:bowdown: :bowdown:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to select "Save Target as..." :icon_thum

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Face-melting tone! Shit it's good.
Excellent work on vocals. This is really high pitched, so pretty hard to cover if you're not Halford... Terrific works, kids!

Oh, and I like the vocal backup too.

The tone on the solo is killer again!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks to all, had a great time as usual. I'll be disappearing shortly to go into studio hibernation for a few weeks to record a new cd, but I'll try to peek in every now and again to see what everyone is up to. I've enjoyed the many collaberations over the last few weeks...you guys are all very talented and even more importantly, very caring and supportive of your fellow 101'ers, which is a very rare thing in the BB communities that I have visited. Normally it's a bunch of wanks trying to see who can PO the most people (which is why I don't usually hang out long). Very refreshing, this one.

Please keep in touch, and I hope to work with many more of you soon. Always fun!

Peace,
Johnny

http://www.johnnylokke.com

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
hope yer studio sessions go well Johnny, I'm sure they will m8 as you rock ;)
wish i was able to get into the studio with some band m8s heh, look forward to the cd dude, and many thanks for spending the time on those many collabs, you've made a lot of peeps on this forum very happy ;)
look forward to some more collabs with you soon, think you hit the nail on the head with your view, this forum rocks, so many cool peeps here :)

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Yeah, please return when you're done with your CD (and best of luck with that endeavor). You are a top-shelf vocalist (minus the usual attitude) and add a lot of value to the site. :thumbup:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot for listening and the comments. They are much appreciated:rock:

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Absolutely top notch and what a vocal performance!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
SLoB said:
hope yer studio sessions go well Johnny, I'm sure they will m8 as you rock ;)
wish i was able to get into the studio with some band m8s heh, look forward to the cd dude, and many thanks for spending the time on those many collabs, you've made a lot of peeps on this forum very happy ;)
look forward to some more collabs with you soon, think you hit the nail on the head with your view, this forum rocks, so many cool peeps here :)

I second SLoBs post.
& thanks for the Vocals you have done for me m8.

Awesome

stay cool
:mix: Bully

1 - 20 of 29 Posts