Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
great job boys!!! Killer tune. I'll keep you all in mind next time I get together with some friends of mine. I'll see if any of their lyrics would suite this awesome song!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
I had a great time working with you guys (Mike and Don) was a blast and you both did an awesome job on it!!
Thansk so much for listening D, glad ya enjoyed it!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
thx for asking me to be a part of this guys, i enjoyed it.. thanks for checkin it out Dlynn but then again hubby would eb mad if ya didnt

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha Ha right on DON........Don thanks a ton for helping us out...it is always nice that you are still willing to work with us little people;

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks Linda
Thanks Keith

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats the what we are trying Dutch....I wrote the lyrics already.....hopefully we won't dissapoint you guys and gals

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
AWesome job guys ! Missed this one somehow ! Mikey wrote lyrics already ???? So what ya need help wif ??? someone 2 sing 'em ?

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well we are jus waiting on someone to sing em...but me and Jimmy are working on another song too.....got some stuff down for that too
thanks for hte listen Zeppy.......I always appreciate it...and your opinioins as well

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
bad to the bone. killa just killa. WTG all!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thanks for the listen Zeppy, flair, and sg!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts