Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In less than 2 weeks the July Jam is completed....and this thing really tears it up. We had a huge turnout from new people on the board which was outstanding....since we like to hear new members crank it up. The running order is as follows:

Slot 1 0-0:49 VHFANOU812
Slot 2 0:50-1:30 GuitarGuru777
Slot 3 1:31-2:11 Phil28uk
Slot 4 2:12-2:51 Ericgtr (forum leader)
Slot 5 2:52-3:51 axeshredder
Slot 6 3:52-4:32 dtuneman
Slot 7 4:33-5:14 Dutchguitarfreak
Slot 8 5:15-5:55 PAF
Slot 9 5:56-6:36 redemption
Slot 10 6:37-end GuitarWizard

Special thanks to Guru777 for stepping in last minute and filling the final slot so we could release this thing before the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damn guys....that was awesome!!!! Everyone take a bow!! Amazing talent here!!! This was out together nicely.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Anekretia said:
i thought we had until the 22nd? Lunarheart is finishing up our piece for this contest...I guess we wait til next round?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your getting a bit confused this jam is seperate from the contest you can still submit your entry in the contest forum up until the 22nd

just downloading this jam now can't wait !

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
wow this is one the best jams i've heard yet .. everyone blends together really well..

and some sweet shred in there too ! awesome stuff ! i love it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Totally rocking .. i was in such a rush i didnt notice when i listened back to my solo its a 8th note late ... LMAOOOOOOOO .... But it actually sounds cooler that way ...ha ha ha ,,, totally kick ass guys couldnt think of a better way to kick off my stay here. You guys totally kicked it into overdrive. ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
I am blown away by the guitar parts on this track

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
That was freaking awesome!!!!
Amazing job guys!!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
just a thought...in the real word us guitarists compete w/ each other ,but here at guitars101 we work together....and thats really cool especially when we all get together for a project like this......again great job ....everyone!!!!

G

·
Nice playing guys
Redemption you SOB you! You hit the dorian notes like i would have
God bless you
I was waiting for the dorian note

·
Registered
320 Posts
i dont know if i should smile to that comment or cry alex, lol... but thanks anyways..

big thanks to Vhfan to putting the time into trying 9 times to get my timing right, and putting it all together!
ill comment back in a sec once its done downloading, but im sure it is rippin!

and sorry about Denny Ross, not being able to get his post done, like i said about his aunt in the car accident, and just having problems with his software and stuff.. he made 3 seperate attempts at it at least.. and if you guys heard him you would realize how bad he owns

1 - 20 of 47 Posts