Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a real mellow tune I wrote for my Wife. She teach's Yoga and she wanted something real slow and simple. Hope you like it but don't expect alot LOL... I thought it had a good feel to it though?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The structure of this piece was very remiscent of Pink Floyd, especially the material before DSOTM, where the music begins slowly and starts building in tempo and passion. Very interesting composition. Cool song.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
I agree with ksdb, myself being a fan of Floyd that just sounds like something they would have done ....of course your own uniqueness is there as well. Excellent Song FlyingV

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was beautiful stuff V!!!...So relaxing...and gots to love the rain at the end!:cool:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
V, I have to agree with what the others said about the floyd-like feel to this. I love songs composed in this fashion...very laid back and building up over time. This is very nicely done and it just sounds great...well mixed. :thumb:

Cheers...

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great flyingv, awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
You've been "inhaling" again, haven't ya, Mark?!?!?!?:icon_roll Gr8 tune, bro...I agree...very Floydish!!!!:thumb:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah reminds me of Dark side of the moon....
Very nice and extremely relaxing!!
Thanks.
:icon_thum

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks very much all I'm glad you like it. I almost didn't post it. Maybe I'll post some others along the same lines :scratch:
Sometimes I have a mellow side LOL :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts