Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been down on St. Simon's island writing new tracks for the cd and just got back to the studio to start laying 'em down. Thought I would pop in and say hello and offer up an oldie but a goodie that I stumbled across while moving some files around to a different hard drive.

http://www.johnnylokke.com/mp3/headhunter.mp3

I'll post some samples of the new stuff every now and again to get your feedback.

Here is a pic of my son and I doing a little shark fishing in the Atlantic...even the small ones are vicious!

Peace,
Johnny

www.johnnylokke.com

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
What the hell are you guys standing on (both in the foreground and background)? Looks like you're walking on water.

:shock:

Looking forward to hearing samples of the new stuff.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kc_artist_rocker said:
What the hell are you guys standing on (both in the foreground and background)? Looks like you're walking on water.

:shock:

Looking forward to hearing samples of the new stuff.
We're actually in the water waist deep (maybe not the smartest thing when shark fishing...).

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Welcome back man! Sorry I forgot to email you that Maiden song ...I have had some family issues recently with someone in the hospital

Welcome back dude

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
johnnylokke said:
Been down on St. Simon's island writing new tracks for the cd and just got back to the studio to start laying 'em down. Thought I would pop in and say hello and offer up an oldie but a goodie that I stumbled across while moving some files around to a different hard drive.

http://www.johnnylokke.com/mp3/headhunter.mp3

I'll post some samples of the new stuff every now and again to get your feedback.

Here is a pic of my son and I doing a little shark fishing in the Atlantic...even the small ones are vicious!

Peace,
Johnny

www.johnnylokke.com
Ah, a nice piece of old Krokus!!! Man, how the hell do manage to sing like that??:scratch: Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear the new stuff:bannana_g

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool pic johnny, heh you guys wearin rubbers down ther? lol
remember the old krokus stuff, wouldnt mind doing Long Stick Goes Boom ;), cool version m8 and as usual you giv it so much bollox on the vocal front

look forward to the new stuff m8 !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts