Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Kai Yakamashii - Jam !! farewell 2004... hello 2005 !!

2060 Views 31 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Kai Yakamashii
would like to thank ashilan for the backing track.

certainly something different from me :D

enjoy ;)
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
:shock: yak those runs r soooooooooo fast ! ya amaze me with those lol . Thats killer ! Keep up the great work ! :rock: :thumb: Nice harmonizing 2 !
I've jammed a bit to this backing before, but what you did was nothing like how I usually play to it. It's great to hear how different players approach the same backing.
Kinda makes me miss the "same backing battles" from guitar battle.

Loved the harmonies too, kinda reminded me of old nintendo music, wich I love. Playing was great as well. Very nice tech.
Awesome track, Yak!!!:jam: I love harmonized guitars...and yours are flawless!!!:woot:
nice one Yak! Always love your tracks! happy F'n new years on that note!
This was awesoem Yak, just a killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:
zeppy said:
:shock: yak those runs r soooooooooo fast ! ya amaze me with those lol . Thats killer ! Keep up the great work ! :rock: :thumb: Nice harmonizing 2 !
Thks Zeppy :D appreciated it very much
Naifuzan said:
I've jammed a bit to this backing before, but what you did was nothing like how I usually play to it. It's great to hear how different players approach the same backing.
Kinda makes me miss the "same backing battles" from guitar battle.

Loved the harmonies too, kinda reminded me of old nintendo music, wich I love. Playing was great as well. Very nice tech.
lmao nintendo!! hehehe thks for dropping by naifuzan :D
sgstd said:
Awesome track, Yak!!!:jam: I love harmonized guitars...and yours are flawless!!!:woot:
:D thanks alot!! thks for dropping by as always :jam:
Mike4beka said:
nice one Yak! Always love your tracks! happy F'n new years on that note!
thks!! and a happy new year too :D
TopJimmy78 said:
This was awesoem Yak, just a killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:
hehe thks!! :D u rule!:grin:
Smoking!!
:DFire away Yaka....
Rid said:
Smoking!!
:DFire away Yaka....
:thumb: thks !!! appreciated it very much!!
Missy said:
Nice one Yaka :bannana_g
:D thanks alot ;)
thks to all who have dropped by!! appreciated it very much! :D
Excellent playing Yaka...the twin work is perfect...nice vibrato and bends. great stuff. :thumb:
wahwah said:
Excellent playing Yaka...the twin work is perfect...nice vibrato and bends. great stuff. :thumb:
:D thks alot!! appreciated it:icon_thum
thks to all who have dropped by :D appreciated it very very much !!
killer tune yak :thumbup: i used this backing once on guitarbattle but i didnt play as flashy as u did here LOL:lol:

great job man :icon_thum
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.