Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to thank ashilan for the backing track.

certainly something different from me :D

enjoy ;)
 

·
Playin The Blues
Joined
·
1,990 Posts
:shock: yak those runs r soooooooooo fast ! ya amaze me with those lol . Thats killer ! Keep up the great work ! :rock: :thumb: Nice harmonizing 2 !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,669 Posts
I've jammed a bit to this backing before, but what you did was nothing like how I usually play to it. It's great to hear how different players approach the same backing.
Kinda makes me miss the "same backing battles" from guitar battle.

Loved the harmonies too, kinda reminded me of old nintendo music, wich I love. Playing was great as well. Very nice tech.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,264 Posts
This was awesoem Yak, just a killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zeppy said:
:shock: yak those runs r soooooooooo fast ! ya amaze me with those lol . Thats killer ! Keep up the great work ! :rock: :thumb: Nice harmonizing 2 !
Thks Zeppy :D appreciated it very much
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Naifuzan said:
I've jammed a bit to this backing before, but what you did was nothing like how I usually play to it. It's great to hear how different players approach the same backing.
Kinda makes me miss the "same backing battles" from guitar battle.

Loved the harmonies too, kinda reminded me of old nintendo music, wich I love. Playing was great as well. Very nice tech.
lmao nintendo!! hehehe thks for dropping by naifuzan :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sgstd said:
Awesome track, Yak!!!:jam: I love harmonized guitars...and yours are flawless!!!:woot:
:D thanks alot!! thks for dropping by as always :jam:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike4beka said:
nice one Yak! Always love your tracks! happy F'n new years on that note!
thks!! and a happy new year too :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TopJimmy78 said:
This was awesoem Yak, just a killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:
hehe thks!! :D u rule!:grin:
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thks to all who have dropped by!! appreciated it very much! :D
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wahwah said:
Excellent playing Yaka...the twin work is perfect...nice vibrato and bends. great stuff. :thumb:
:D thks alot!! appreciated it:icon_thum
 

·
Thunder from the East
Joined
·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thks to all who have dropped by :D appreciated it very very much !!
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top