Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you Queen fans!!!:D Andrew took on the incredibly difficult task of singing Freddie Mercury!! And did a gr8 job with it!!! Thx bro!!! :icon_thum I did all guitar parts. Hope ya's enjoy!!!:woot:

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
:shock: Damn guys!!! Excellent work!! I could not sing this to save my life...Great job Andrew!!! I am glad you hooked up with the professor on guitar!!!

Excellent work Robbie!!! One hell of a killer colab guys!! Great to hear this and so glad you two could team up!!! :rock: :rock: :icon_thum Nailed down and shut!!!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job SG!!! and Andrew!!!:D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Great song, great cover, great guitar, great vocals (didn't care for the midi drums, :dunno: , but hey it's all good :rock: ).

Like the panning effect on the vocals at the 3:00 break. Too much fun you guys.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx guys and gal!!!:D You're right ksdb...the drums are horrible!!! I did as much doctoring as I could...but they still sound like crap.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
it was great to collab with u sgstd!!!
great job wiht the guitars..
but, it seems my vocals are just a tad out of time wiht ur mix during the verses hehe.. but nvm.... great job mixing...

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Thanks a lot guys :irk:. I am at work and I just got reprimanded for rocking too hard in my chair......well, not really, but it COULD have happened were my boss around. ;) What a great way to start the day! Love this song...great rendition.:thumbup:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Great job on my number one favorite Queen song, in fact this is the first Queen tune I ever learned, we used to do it in a cover band I was in back in the day, brought back a lot of memories, thanks :bannana_g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts