Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Khaos appreciation thread

843 views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  Khaos 
#1 ·
You are the man!!!! Thank you for cranking out so much great stuff

See less See more
#14 ·
Yes, three cheers indeed, for the mighty Khaos. Your modesty matches only your generosity, my friend.
You are like the polar opposite of Limborg, for you exhibit the following characteristics, which lend to the success of this site:

1. Modesty: You are, in my opinion, one of the top 5 guitarist on this site, yet you very rarely ever post any of your own recordings. You are confident in your playing but feel no need to prove it.
2. Generosity: You give, give, give (with your delicious selection of BTs) to the members of this site instead of trying to take, take, take.
3. Community: You listen to other people's recordings and leave replies of recognition and encouragement.

Anyway, since this thread was thrown out there, I thought I'd take the opportunity to point that out.

#16 ·
Wow........KC and Linda......I am touched by your words .....

I still remember when I had to attend an interview to clinch my present job 4 years back...I told the interview panel of 6 people that I would not like to limit myself by being only an employee for them ..I wanted to be asset of the organisation.

Likewise in here .....I would like to contribute and be an asset of this community and stand on parallel terms with the rest of its members when playing is concerned( I am really an amateur).I really appreciate the things you have said here because I am at least getting a wee bit closer to my aims:

1) To make Guitars101.com an enjoyable place to visit.

2) To make Guitars 101.com the leading resource for guitar
related stuffs.In other words, be No.1 in WWW.

3) To get recognised as a community instead of getting recognised as an individual.

Thanks for all the kind words my dear brothers and sisters.I really appreciate your kind words in this thread.Peace be upon all.........

A really big thanks to C_P_W for starting this....

A big thank you to PODGOD as well....cos without you....I would not have known how to get the BTs done.

#17 ·
Thanks so much Khaos for all your time an effort that goes into making the kickass bt's you do, you truly are an assest to this site and a great dude, so thanks Khaos you rock dude!!

#20 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Khaos said:
I am trying to get Natural Science done next....

[/ QUOTE ]
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time we lose sight of the way
Our causes can't see their effects

YES!!!

I can play that part already. I love that guitar part.
Looking forward to this twisty epic.

#22 ·
kc, you gotta sleep man - it has to be 0430am or something where you are

#25 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Khaos said:
A big thank you to PODGOD as well....cos without you....I would not have known how to get the BTs done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx for the recognition dude but seriously....you are the new king of BTs. I am merely a humble servant

I've taken some time off lately to work on my biggest weakness (my guitar playing
) but I'll be back to reclaim the throne someday

#26 ·
[/ QUOTE ]Thanx for the recognition dude but seriously....you are the new king of BTs. I am merely a humble servant

I've taken some time off lately to work on my biggest weakness (my guitar playing
) but I'll be back to reclaim the throne someday

[/ QUOTE ]

and again........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.