Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this fun to give a go to......:icon_mrgr.....Who is the guest in this?:icon_lol: :sssh:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It is me alone in there axe......:headscrat I think you did not get what I was making out bro :grin: ...The guest star was suppossed to be Jimmy Page in that satch song....

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I meant it such a way that.....Jimmy page was playing a bit in that song....because I incorporated his solo for Stairway To Heaven(somewhere in the middle) in it..:laugh: :rock:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Nice one Khaos ,great rendition sounds fantastic ,love your take on it,nice bit of page :icon_thum :icon_thum :rock:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
That is really really excellent Khaos. You really have nailed satch and very imaginative putting in J.Page!!!

Top stuff again.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Gawd Damm, this kicked ass. I have listened to this original song probably 1000 times or more (it is one of my favorites from The Extremist). Fantastic job replicating it and 4 thumbs up ( :headscrat ) on the Stairway incorporation;) . Did you make this BT yourself? How about the rhythm guitar? I know that there are a lot of layered guitars in this tune. You seemed to cover most or all of them. And there was a section in the first half where you (or whoever made this BT) made it a little more dreamy from the original with some synths or something. The whole recording sounded really good too (great mixing/production). :scifB06:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
This is my band's contribution to this cover KC bro...I am real glad you liked it...and yes ,there are keys added to the songs....you are very observant bro..and I like it in you man...:rock:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.