Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
hahaha I think that he might've gone a little bit too deep, but look at the smoothness and effort put into that wow I guess he learned a lesson :doh:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rythameen said:
This is something my son would try:shock:
Hopefully not with one of YOUR guitars :nunu:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Yep, that about sums up my opinion on scalloping :p

·
Registered
733 Posts
my god....present that man his certification in luthery.... :lol:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
SLoB said:
ROFL
certificate in stupidity more like ;)
Whoa whoa.. At least the guy tried. Sure he screwed the pooch, but at least he tried. And now he is one step closer to doing a better scallop job than any of us, agreed?

:thumb:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
El_jalepeno said:
Whoa whoa.. At least the guy tried. Sure he screwed the pooch, but at least he tried. And now he is one step closer to doing a better scallop job than any of us, agreed?:thumb:
He didn't just screw the pooch, he got down and dirty doing the really big nasty with that puppy.:D :D I think he still has a long way to go, and he will go through a lot more necks before he gets it down. Like I said earlier, this is something my son would try, probably with the same results.........kids just don't think like adults, it's something in their brains.:D Still if he is having fun and an afford it, more power to him.

·
Registered
240 Posts
lol I play a squire due to my lack of the monaay
The Fret Board looks like brown playdough pressed town really hard if ya ask me :thumg:

·
Registered
270 Posts
That is absolutely hillarious!!! I have thought about trying to scallop one of my guitars just to see what it is like, because I've never played a scalloped neck before. But horror stories like that always stop me...and haunt my dreams!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I used to make guitars EJ, agree that he now knows not to bugger up the next one ;)
Research & measuring twice before cutting was his downfall hence the remark, there is a limit on genius but none for stupidity ;) (I'm sure we've all heard the phrase)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts