Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 release, 5cd and 1 dvd box set celebrating KISS and the Canadian part of the Creatures tour. This your is my second fave era. Shame it was so poorly attended. I have added the cover pics of the set to show whats on it. Hard to find my detailed info

cd set link

dvd page link as its on the dvd/video page !!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
2019 release, 5cd and 1 dvd box set celebrating KISS and the Canadian part of the Creatures tour. This your is my second fave era. Shame it was so poorly attended. I have added the cover pics of the set to show whats on it. Hard to find my detailed info

cd set link

I love this era, too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to see some instagram kiss bootleg site within a day of me uploading this set, have claimed it, i hope not, to sell copies. Shame on them if they do.

·
Registered
45 Posts

cd set link

Thank you!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts