Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No official dvd release from this proshot show, only a Brazilian produced bootleg version became available from a Japanese Laserdisc with nonetheless great quality but hardcoded subtitles in Japanese. This is a transfer of that very specific version! No fancy menu, it goes straight to the show! No deinterlacing is needed from your player, as it could only be ripped from the source without deinterlacing. Nice addition is a second audio track i added with an improved audio track! 15 random chapters are added as for some reason i could not manually add chapters at the corrected timings.

Content:
Media : Proshot
Menu/Chapters : No/Yes
Duration : 01h28mn42s

Video Format : 4:3
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels

Audio Format : MPEG Layer2
Bit rate : 192 Kbps
Channels (s) : 2 Channels (one standard stereo and the second a Necramonium upgraded track in stereo!
Sampling rate : 48.0 Khz
Cover: Yes

Show Information:
Date: December 8, 1984
Venue: Cobo Theatre/Hall
Promoter: Belkin Productions
Opening Act: Queensryche
Reported audience: 8,500 capacity

Set list:
Detroit Rock City
Cold Gin
Creatures of the Night
Fits Like A Glove
Heaven's On Fire
Thrills in the Night
Under the Gun
War Machine
Young And Wasted
I Love It Loud
I Still Love You
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Lick It Up
Rock And Roll All Nite

Screenshots:

Purple Light Musician Music artist Entertainment

A simple cover has been added to the download but a second one is added down below!

Font Publication Musical instrument Suit Pattern

Edit:
*Cover added that resembles the old NTSC VHS cover! Noise has been added to the backgrounds to simulate the grainy look of VHS covers. I recommend downloading the uncompressed full quality cover through my Mega link: 5.24 MB file on MEGA

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you so much, my friend!

I hope that someday you share to us a Blu-ray with all theses 80's Kiss relics that you colect thru the years!

Stay Metal

\;;/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts