Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tumbleweed and his wife Rita did the majority of the work on this. He took a pretty cheezy midi track and did wonders with it. He also did all the rythm and the first solo. His wife Rita did the vocals along with him. I just hopped in and did a cameo solo in the second spot.
Wonderful work Tweed and Rita. thanks for lettin me be a part of it.

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Thanks Keith for the nice comments...and yer solo ROCKED...was ALOT of fun workin with ya again..and we will do it again in the future...:thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
First, let me thank you for giving MIDI some credibility. This sounds very professional. Rita's vocals continue to leave me in awe. The guitar tone sounded great and the leads were extremely smooth and very melodic.

What more can I say... outstanding job! Oh, and whoever was singing backing sounded pretty darn good too. ;)

Well, Dick... It had a really good beat... I'll have to give this one a 100. :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Amazing job guys!!!..Rita you have such a soulful voice...I love it!:grin:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is great, awesome job by all!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Thanks Rid, Waldo, Strat, Rain, and TopJimmy. Rita says thanks too. We had alot of fun doing this one and really appreciate you guys takin the time to give it a listen...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I always enjoy the musical talents of Weed and Rita. Great job on mixing the tracks and putting it altogether Weed! The guitar solo was wonderful, melodic and flowed, good tone and vibe to it Keith, very nice. Rita, great vocals and harmonies that meshed well...Weed can sing :) It sounded professional and I saved it so I can listen to it again and enjoy it many more times. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a job well done.
Mare

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Awwww Thank you mare..I REALLY appreciate it that you took the time and gave the tune a listen and made the nice comments...Rita says THANKS too...

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Beautifully played, sung, and recorded. I saved this. Very good you guys. :bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Very very cool. Great singing and guitar playing. I liked the way the vocals segued from the Dylan version to the GnR version. :thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
The sound on the first solo is amazing, such tone. Pretty good version on the song overall. My only negative comment is the distorted guitar rhythm sounds a little 'out of mix' compared to the vocals and drums.

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Thanks Goport and GrfxGuru for the kind words and constructive critism...it is appreciated...I am still workin on recording and mixing techniques so any helpful comments and tips are greatly appreciated....

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Wow guys Just Incredible ! Great job weed on the over all recordings and with the midi track ! I dunno how ya done it ! Excellent on the guitar parts 2 Weed ! yer solo was killer ! Great tone ! oh and great backing vocals weed !

Rita excellent singin girl ! Love your voice ! Great job :bowdown:

Keith excellent on the solo ! Great tone ! Loved it ! Proud of ya !!!!:bannana_g

You all did an excellent job ! So proud of you all !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts