Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would do a great classic dance tune!...This is a Abba tune..GREAT tune indeed!...So I hope you guys shake some tail feathers...hehe:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is AWESOME!!! :bowdown: :woot: You sound sooo AWESOME on this my Mandy Love, just killa, soooo ditto, I am sooo proud of you, soooooooo love it, abslolute awesome job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
One of the top 3 vocal performances (and production: did you double up your vocals and add some reverb???) I've heard from you. Almost as good as "These Boots Are Made For Walking." This tune is perfect for your range. More ABBA please!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Great song Mandy ..loved this one..... you did it great :bowdown: :icon_thum its took me ages to download it as i am on dial up for a while....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice

Yes...nice choice in choosing an ABBA song. I really liked it and I agree with KC that the recording sounds really good. Went looking for "These boots are made for walk'in" but could'nt find it in your profile. I did however really like your recording of "Time after Time". Always like to hear the female voice.

:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww Thanks so much everyone....I'm so glad you all enjoyed it:icon_redf :icon_redf

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It's fantastic Mandy!! Very strong performance!! You voice sounds perfect for the tune!! I actually like this version better than ABBA. Excellent job!! :bowdown: :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kc_artist_rocker said:
I think I smell a re-post!!!
..I will see If I can dig it up...Its one of my early recordings though..I wasnt so good with it then as I am alot better with it now...But I will try to find it!:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Serg for the awesome comment sweety..:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for listening SG,,,,Really appreciate it hun!:icon_thum

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Miss Vixon , Nice job. Have to agree with Sister Wrath, keep them coming. Love to hear ya each time.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you Miss Vixon...Glad ya checked it out hun!:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 26 Posts