Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Ive been lurking here for ages and I see that there are alot of EVH fans here, so I thought Id offer it to the people here first.............then let the EVH Inc Lawyers have a go at taking it off Ebay.
This guitar is BRAND NEW. Everything was purchased or built less that 4 months ago.
She's built with the best of everything,
- Seymour Duncan Custom Humbucker
- Original Floyd Rose and R2 nut
- Schaller Straplocks
- Schaller Machine Heads
- Flame maple hand rubbed Banana Headstock neck with the correct profile and Med Jumbo Frets
- EVH Art Series 5150 logo on the rear of the headstock. (my own artwork...........its amazing how things get spread around the net)
- EVH D-Tuna
- Correct Switchcraft Jacksocket
- 2 Part polyurithane paint job , fully clearcoated
- Correct 5150 Space Tape decals

Please email any offers to

[email protected]

Also any questions coments or requests for more pics, just ask. Ive got a whole bunch of build pics.

Thanks for looking,
Gary.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Nice, but you are missing the white edge on the back of the headstock that forms a "V" where the headstock meets the neck
I love that logo though

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know. The white edge is only there because the red paint rubbed off through playing. I wanted a totally brand new vibe, not a relic.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I WANT THIS GUITAR!!!! It's not in my budget right now though. Very nice looking though

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No offer will offend, just think what the parts alone are worth then imagine the time it takes to create something like this.
The worst I can say is no, you may just get lucky ;)

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
check your PM my friend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did get your email mate thanks. Im prolly looking for a bit more than that really.
It would have to be $1000 plus to let it go.
Thanks anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.