Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got me a new guitar. It is a Kramer KS-400. Hope to have some pics soon. And when I do I will get them posted. Nice guitar though. Love it almost as much as my Ibanez. And with this Whats you favorite Kramer?

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I am a fan of the old Pacer series from the 80s. To me, Kramer ceased being Kramer when they closed their factory in Neptune, NJ down and went out of business (kinda like how Pink Floyd ceased being Pink Floyd once Waters was no longer in the band). I still have one of my first guitars and it is an '83 Pacer Imperial and it stills plays beautifully. It was built like a tank so it will prolly outlive me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stingx said:
I am a fan of the old Pacer series from the 80s. To me, Kramer ceased being Kramer when they closed their factory in Neptune, NJ down and went out of business (kinda like how Pink Floyd ceased being Pink Floyd once Waters was no longer in the band). I still have one of my first guitars and it is an '83 Pacer Imperial and it stills plays beautifully. It was built like a tank so it will prolly outlive me.
I hear ya there. The one I got is the 85 ks400. And it as well is like a tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts