Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people. Some of you may have heard this before but i've re-done it and thought you might like to hear it. Thanks.:afro:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
bloody fantastic mate. I haven't heard this one before but I love it. The Backwards guitar (was that an effect?) sounds really effective and the whole orchestration is executed very well. Your production skills seem to have shot through the roof too. Very impressive.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
great production and superb playing!
this really kicked ass!!!!!!
great job

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked ass Phil, awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Well Hi Philly!!...I havent seen you around lately..good to see ya's...This was great hun...Got my blood pumpin!!!..:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I haven't been here for a while and can't believe how much it has changed and grown. The backwards guitar is not an effect, I just experimented with reversing it until it sounded right to me.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I am doing something similar in my latest song, I just thought you found a better way to do the backwards guitar. However you did it, It sounds spot on to me btw

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Welcome back Phil , wooaghh this rocks , this is really very very cool , everything is top notch , like what Goport said the production is cutting edge . great to have you back matey , missed ya!:cry:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great production for sure. Sounds really clean. Love the jazzy feel of those Midi brasswork. Gave it a real Vai kinda groove. Especially with the upbeat feel. Nice tune!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts