Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is quite literally another RUSH job. done in 2 hours and it kind of shows but I had fun trying to remember how to play it. Watch out for the comedy spanish guitar run at the beginning

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks VB

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Goport. Fantstic job on this. I don't understand why you always thinkin your playing is funny. I would be quite thrilled to have your chops. I thought this sounded great. Some parts sounded very much like Mr. Lifeson. Bravo!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks people
And thanks to Khaos for the great bt!

KC - it is easy to understand. When I record it I think that'll do. When I listen back I always wonder why I didn't give it one more shot.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great Goport, awesome job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you very much for your kind words people

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was awsome Porty!!!...and i hope you dont mind the nickname,,,its a habit of me giving peeps nicks!!!...Great job buddy!!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
This is awesome !!!!! ,,! wish I had the pateince to even attempt this kind of file. Guess I'm turning a little lazy.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
GP!!!! Very beautifull!!! Awesome job on a great Rush tune!!
You did a killer job my friend!!
Love that Whammy!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for the kind words. Rain, Porty is a cool nick
Sling, you may have to start a new thread "recommended tunes to enhance your viewing G101 pleasure" LOL. 3F, I kind of ruined the illusion on the Nylon settings with the whammy
. Pod - I am pleased I haven't done any disservice to Canadas finest

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Goport said:
Thanks people
And thanks to Khaos for the great bt!

KC - it is easy to understand. When I record it I think that'll do. When I listen back I always wonder why I didn't give it one more shot.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are most welcome bro....top notch on this....

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks once again everyone.

Mickey your avatar should be banned! everytime I see it I stop what I am doing and just stare for hours on end!
As for my equipment it is just Cubase SX and a VG-88 (heres a review ) which is connected to my RG470L with a Roland Midi pickup. It is pretty cool because all the effect can be polyphonic (think of a whammy pedal that can handle chords for example).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts