Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
OMG!!!...You know what SS!!!...I seen this karaoke track couple of dayz ago...and i said man i would love to hear SS do this tune...and man did i luck out!!...lol....This was awsome ....very funky...and as always..KICK ASS!!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Heh heh , great stuff , i like the way you blend in to all the tracks you do , it seems to fit all the time . guitar sounds like the Steely Dan aka Haitian Divorce ......Groovy , maybe you should have a go at that ?

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ya mean ya like it!!! hahahaha I thought mmm maybe this will stur things up a bit. Thanks Mandy ,,, and Bluesplayer I love nearly everything Steely Dan ever done! Great idea! Thanks

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Really glad you got some good memories,, You all went and suprised me again! I thought if they don't jump my A_S for this I can post anything,,, and I will
I have been working on something for a while that I was afraid to post but not now, I'm changing gears, up next Harlem Nocturnal

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa SS, very funky, awesome job!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey man...that was drippin with funkiness!!
...bring on them ladies...
Awesome job Sling!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does that mean I'm Geezerific, hahaha Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
mondola said:
Sling Shot, I always love your stuff. This was excellent as ever dude. You are a very talented geezer.

It's so get down and funky !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts