Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get out your platform shoes and hang the disco ball, sorry couldn't help myself. hehehe

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
OMG!!!...You know what SS!!!...I seen this karaoke track couple of dayz ago...and i said man i would love to hear SS do this tune...and man did i luck out!!...lol....This was awsome ....very funky...and as always..KICK ASS!!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Heh heh , great stuff , i like the way you blend in to all the tracks you do , it seems to fit all the time . guitar sounds like the Steely Dan aka Haitian Divorce ......Groovy , maybe you should have a go at that ?

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ya mean ya like it!!! hahahaha I thought mmm maybe this will stur things up a bit. Thanks Mandy ,,, and Bluesplayer I love nearly everything Steely Dan ever done! Great idea! Thanks

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Really glad you got some good memories,, You all went and suprised me again! I thought if they don't jump my A_S for this I can post anything,,, and I will
I have been working on something for a while that I was afraid to post but not now, I'm changing gears, up next Harlem Nocturnal

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa SS, very funky, awesome job!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey man I hear ya ,, but I must admit there were and few groups out of the era that didn't suck too bad, hahahaha

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hell yea man!! I've got my silk shirt, bell bottom slacks, gold chains, and let us not forget the mirror ball on the ceiling!!
Very cool dude, great playing and tone!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks,,HAHAHA! This was a real stretch for me, I had trouble leavin the Beatle boots for platforms in those days,

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey man...that was drippin with funkiness!!
...bring on them ladies...
Awesome job Sling!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does that mean I'm Geezerific, hahaha Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
mondola said:
Sling Shot, I always love your stuff. This was excellent as ever dude. You are a very talented geezer.

It's so get down and funky !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts