Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lol I know that I have been way too busy this last couple of months:doh:
I had this bluesy track that I have had a hard time with....for some odd reason.
Dunno if it is anygood yet...but here it goes.
And happy new year to all you great people from all over the world.
This place is great!
I hope it stays that way.
And the blues is for all those who had hard times and alike...may the future look brighter for all.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Dude! You always have killer tones!! Your style is so fluid it sounds fantastic!
Have a great New Year as well man!! What is your setup? I know you have your own pedal, but what is the rest of the gear?

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both of you.
3fingers...well I have an old Ibanez Flanger FL-9, plus I sometimes also use my Ibanez RC-99 chorus, a Carl Martin compressor, CM HDB Mk 2 that I modded, my own Plexitone from CM, a custom Delayla XL that I got from my productionchief, he is also the one who made that delay..love it.
Here at home my amp is a small analouge directamp, no bigger than a MXR phase90, nifty little box, great sound in that one.
Normally I mostly use a Hiwatt DR201 with a 4x12 cab.
The guitar is my Wolfgang with Duncan pickups, an APH-1 neck and a 59b, the only thing here is that I switched the magnets, I prefer A2 magnets in my bridge pickups.
I use Nuendo 2 as recording suite, great program..and expensive..uh

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Nice playin Rid ! Always love your stuff ! Ya did a fine job with this ! Nice phrasing !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesoem Rid, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Missy and right over:)
Glad you liked it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts