Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st off thx to khaos for postin this backing.. secondly i want to thank zeppy for bein a part of this, she totally kicks ass on this.. the feel and emotion she puts into this is amazing.. you got the magic fingers hun:icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Just wanna say thanks also to khaos for the excellent backing ! I heard this and knew it was perfect for a collab of Wiz and myself ! Excellent playin wiz ! Truely amazing my friend ! Thanks for the pleasure of working with ya ! Ya kicked ass !:icon_thum

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
This is what I'm talkin' about. I loved this guys and gals. This one gets added to my playlist.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx for checkin it out everyone.. zeppy blew my mind on this one, she always makes sure she keeps me comin back for more

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin aweosme, killa job you two, as always a keeper, whohoo badass!!:thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 emotion tone and feel from both!!! You 2 got some che,istry. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thx for all the kind words, zeppy made this tune what it is, her feel and her emotion in her playing is awsome.. them some magic fingers babe:icon_redf

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
thx for all the kind words, zeppy made this tune what it is, her feel and her emotion in her playing is awsome.. them some magic fingers babe:icon_redf
Nuh uh Don without you this wouldnt have been possible ! THanks for the inspiration and when do I get my purple shoesss ???? :D :icon_redf

Thanks to everyone for listening and your comments apreicate them all . Means alot to me ! Thanks mikey ! Nice compliment my friend !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.