Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st off thx to khaos for postin this backing.. secondly i want to thank zeppy for bein a part of this, she totally kicks ass on this.. the feel and emotion she puts into this is amazing.. you got the magic fingers hun:icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Just wanna say thanks also to khaos for the excellent backing ! I heard this and knew it was perfect for a collab of Wiz and myself ! Excellent playin wiz ! Truely amazing my friend ! Thanks for the pleasure of working with ya ! Ya kicked ass !:icon_thum

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Kick ass you two

absolutely totally kickin ass you 2..... awesome from the first to last note.
Killer job on the backing Khaos. Zeppy and Wiz have earned another stripe :)
Keith
VGB

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
This is what I'm talkin' about. I loved this guys and gals. This one gets added to my playlist.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx for checkin it out everyone.. zeppy blew my mind on this one, she always makes sure she keeps me comin back for more

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow zeppy,wizz this was awesome,beautiful, its as good as strawberrys, cream loved this rendition, :icon_thum :icon_thum you work well together

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was very nice guys!!!...Great work!!:grin:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin aweosme, killa job you two, as always a keeper, whohoo badass!!:thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 emotion tone and feel from both!!! You 2 got some che,istry. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bannana_g

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thx for all the kind words, zeppy made this tune what it is, her feel and her emotion in her playing is awsome.. them some magic fingers babe:icon_redf

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
That was a great song....sounded good all around.....you can't tell who is playing what which is just awesome!!! Great job Don and Da Zeppers

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
thx for all the kind words, zeppy made this tune what it is, her feel and her emotion in her playing is awsome.. them some magic fingers babe:icon_redf
Nuh uh Don without you this wouldnt have been possible ! THanks for the inspiration and when do I get my purple shoesss ???? :D :icon_redf

Thanks to everyone for listening and your comments apreicate them all . Means alot to me ! Thanks mikey ! Nice compliment my friend !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts