Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is a song i would like to dedicate to girl i once knew. hehe...long story, its
edit:yadda yadda yadda....;)
anyway on to the song. i did all the instruments on this. i made my own BT using my drum machine, then added the guitars. i didnt have anything else to do so i worked on this most of the night last night. its just a simple slow ballad with a solo melody. nothing really fancy, i just wanted it to have a laid back feel. it may need some better mixing though.

ive always wanted to do a song about this. into this song i poured alot of emotion and i wanted it to be something special...and so i would like to dedicate this song to her. hope you all like it.:jam:
i hope my sappy love life doesnt bore you all. :lol:sorry if this is all to emotional...but anyway enjoy the song. :D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow!!! :bowdown: This was awesome Pyro, absolute killa job, a defineite keeper!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
I like the chord progression. Good choice.
The drums may be mixed a bit high, or EQ'd a bit too much in the treble. I feel they sparkle too much over the guitar playing.
Good work with the guitar lead. You follow the chords and fall on the right notes when it's needed.

Neat, sappy tune! :lol:

:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is Quality!! I love the pinched harm on 1:01 :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is very beautiful Pryo....Lots of feeling:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice job!!! Sounds like a pretty dead on Satch tone if you care.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gotta say that had some soul to it!! :afro:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dude...that was sweeeeeet!!!!! It's amazing just how great songs sound when you have some raw emotion to put into your playing...kinda takes it to a different level. Ballads are probibly my favorite to play and this one was most excellent...great job dude...well done.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This kind of lead, with its lyrical phrasing and pure tone, can be so much more engaging and memorable than a lot of the pyrotechnic playing that many of us aspire to. Doing this well is every bit as important and compelling. Great work. May be humming this to myself the rest of the night. :grin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Superb mellow melody throughout. I was waiting for you to explode somewhere in the end but gr8 work indeed.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Love hurts, love scars....love Mars? I never left a relationship on good terms much less with any love left! Allot less pain that way.
This was a beautiful song you put together! Just achingly rich guitar playing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts