Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I manufacture affordable high-end guitar, microphone, speaker cable and power cord. These cables are as good and better than Monster, Klotz, Evidence, Planet Waves, George L's and others for much, much less. I make cables specifically for pedal board and will cutom make cables in any length and connector combination. You can check out and purchase my entire product line online at: Lava Cable

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
I'd like to do some sponsorship for you if you send me a couple. (1) 10 footer and (1) 25 footer. If they are that good, I'll tell everyone I know about them :thumb: Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
They look sweet as hell!!! I spent a bit of time at your website. Very informative. Thanks. I forsee myself as a future customer for sure!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, I sent my mailing address to Lava dude, and I even agreed to pay for the cables if I decided to keep them per Lava's instructions. Sounded like a done deal to me.

Pushing 2 months now and no cables, or emails or anything from the guy. I see he has been posting here, but I guess he is too busy posting to say he decided to back out of the deal. With that being said, Lava Cable presale service sucks, so if you do buy, ask plenty of questions on actual service in case you need it :thumb:

I have a Whirlwind that has lasted me the better part of 15 years gigging, so I have a good sense of what quality is to fill the gap in my cabling.
I'm buying some Whirlwind cables this afternoon since I can't keep waiting on this, but you guys already know the exceptional quality of those :rock:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about not getting back with you - for some reason I just read your address or I forgot tro mail yours - I have recently sent several cables for free so I have to be careful... here is post on this formum about my cables though:

Lava Cable Review Guitars 101

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I got a couple "Planet Waves" cables that seem perfect for me....but they are a bit on the expensive side I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts