Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys me and my buddy Matt team up yet again!...Matt played guitar and wrote the backing...We both did the vocals..Man He did such an amazing job too!..Thanks Matt for this great collab!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
733 Posts
you did an amazing job mandy. :) i really enjoyed doing this one. we make such a good team. :rock: thanks so much for letting me be a part of one of your fav stevie nicks tunes. :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
This is very purdy Mandy and Matt ! Great song choice ! :icon_thum Nice work both of ya !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
WOW!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: This was soooooooooooo AWESOME!!! Awesome guitar, backing and vox Matt and awesome vox my Mandy Love, you both did such an aweosme job on this, I am defiently keeping this, this is definet five stars!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for listening Miss Zeppy:icon_thum ....and Thanks soo much to you JImmy...Your always a great supporter:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was an excellent duet. Nice to update a classic song and put a modern spin on it. Loved the relaxing mood set by your vocals.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for checkin it out KS:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very good song and solid performances from both of you. Great work, great team :thumb:

Those drums sound great! what did you use, Matt?

·
Registered
733 Posts
thanks goport. i used one of the drumkits i found on hammersound.net...under drumkits and percussive kits, should be on the 4th page 6 up from the bottom...assorted kits. one of the best on there. i also used fruity loops for the effects and eqing.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Porty...Thank you Rythameen..:D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Slingy!!....Thank you SG!!....:D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again Matt...Really love this one:icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man I had to come back and say again just how awesome this is, can't stop listening to it, again just an awesome job Matt and my Mandy Love!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you JImmy...Your a sweetheart:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts