Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this a long while ago. It's not a backing. It's a guy from the UK called Slowbuttastey from the UK from Guitarbattle. Anyone know where to find that guy (whose name is Craig), please come forward. I would love to show him this site. He would love it!!!

By request from chatting in the chat room.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
nice job this is a tough song :thumb: :thumb: . the guitars are great,nice clean sound, your voice a little low. :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Faints....:eek: lol...This was soooooo beautiful Serg...Thank you for posting this hun..I will be keeping this one for sure...:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this is soo killa Serg, you guys did an awesome job on this, definetly one of my favs from Zep, definetly saving this one!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I remember this!!!!:woot: Did you remix and lower the vocals??? Raise them back up...they are WAY too low!!! But...it it a gr8 cover from the two of you!!!!!:bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys...I wish I could...I lost the session files when my PC crashed a while back!! This is another remix I have...the original...Hopefully this is better.
I will try and delete the older copy as it is too low vocally.

Thanks...

Let's dedicate this one to the ladies of the site....:)

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK...This to my ears is the best I could find without the original session files.
Kudos to Mr Craig....this one was all your baby my long lost friend!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Wooaagh ! hey hey hey , what a class rendition , love the mix , three guitars work class, i like the centre guitar sound at 00.30 ,The guitars are all working spot on here Great vocals and tone . im envious .........Class !

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great news on the acoustic Bluesy!! Thanks Linda, Psy, Rain, SG, TJ and Zeppy!
It has been posted before, and no need to listen to it all over again. I tried to change the mix, and it worked out worse. This posted version only has the overall volume boosted slightly. One of my top 5 favorite colabs to date.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
awesome work...thoroughly enjoyable...more please... :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:) Thanks Jimi
It's really to craig's credit...man I NEED to find that guy...he would love this site!! He did the acoustic, electric, slide, mix, you name it...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep..he was killer-diller and a heck of a nice guy...any Scott's in Glasgow...that's his location...please chime in...

Thanks for checking it out NAZ!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The strings and bass part really help give this song a lot of depth that it wouldn't have as just an acoustic guitar duet. Excellent production work on this, very, very clean. The vocals could be higher and this would definitely be as good as the original, IMO. Simply awesome!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
3fingers said:
:) Thanks Jimi
It's really to craig's credit...man I NEED to find that guy...he would love this site!! He did the acoustic, electric, slide, mix, you name it...
hey there...i've been searchin' the net for him...including various spelling etc...the search leads me to guitarbattle...but it just shows a blank page...i'll keep at it...wish me luck... :thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep Jimi...that's where we met. I have two expired email addy's. Hope you find him!!
Thanks for trying.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts