excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Nice one Axl! Really enjoyed this :thumb:

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naifuzan said:
Great tone and playing! Lots of feeling on this one.
But there's this drone in the background through the entire tune that's a bit annoying. What is that?
Thank you for listening and for the comments! that's a buzz due to that I only have a simple pc mic to record the guitar parts.

:toothless

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Naifuzan: thnx, I will see if I can get rid of that buzz somehow.
@Rythameen: Thank you, love the original tune too, can listen to it time after time.
@sgstd: Thanks for the big compliment dude!

·
Registered
200 Posts
axl rose said:
that's a buzz due to that I only have a simple pc mic to record the guitar parts.
Do yourself a favour and get a decend mike. Your playing is so great that it's a pity that it loses some of the magic when recording it. I look forward to hear more of your Pagey-stuff.

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Karkki said:
Do yourself a favour and get a decend mike. Your playing is so great that it's a pity that it loses some of the magic when recording it. I look forward to hear more of your Pagey-stuff.
Yup, I should get a better mike someday. Don't know when it will be but I'll see. :icon_thum
Thank you for the comments on my playing. Gives me confidence to make some more of this kinda stuff. Love the blues / page.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Very nice Job Axle . Yer kickin sum butt ! Gettin better everyday ! Nice feel and tone on this one . Cant ya just go into the soundcard Axle ? Prolly sound alot better that way .... with no outside noises . Sounds great anyways tho . Your really gettin better ! :jam: :icon_peac

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@strat78: thank you, it's fairly different from the original. Tried mostly improvising. :)

@Zeppy: Thanks allot Zeppy!, glad you hear improvement in my playing! :jam:
I can't stick it right into the soundcard unfortunately. Besides the amp sound gets lost then. But maybe I should save some money to get meself a POD or something allong those lines someday. :)

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 playin AXL!!!:mix:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts